Arcus Solutions provides advice and support to local governments and private industry seeking to benefit from the creation of community wide telecommunications systems using innovative emerging best practices.
Dr. Robert P. Wack, CEO
As an elected official of a small town in Maryland, Dr. Robert Wack advocated for, planned, and led the implementation of the first community-wide gigabit fiber network in the Mid-Atlantic region, the award winning Westminster Fiber Network (WFN).
The WFN is regarded as an innovative example of a Public Private Partnership model with potential national application. Robert also has experience in telecom policy, franchise negotiations, and as a telecommunications entrepreneur. Through Arcus Solutions, Robert provides strategic and business planning, advocacy, and political consulting for municipal fiber projects around the country.
He also is a board certified Pediatrician and practices in a community hospital Pediatric Emergency Department.
Westminster, Maryland Experience
- The Westminster P3 Model
- Person of the Year: Dr. Robert Wack
- Baltimore looks to join ‘gigabit cities,’ including Westminster, in boosting broadband Internet capacity
- High-speed Internet would extend to all in Carroll under developing plan
- How fiber broadband factors into this Maryland town’s future
- Westminster Muni Network Expanding
- Westminster, Md., Tackles Gigabit Broadband
- Ting Maryland Gigabit Deal Will Leverage Community’s Dark Fiber